Alexander D. Marek works in the Financial Planning and Business Development Divisions of Ironwood Wealth Management, LLC. He tackles the challenges faced by wealthy families and successful organizations. These issues are frequently related to taxes, cash flow, estate planning, charitable planning, and risk management.
- Honors Degree in Economics/Sociology from The University of Arizona
- American College Business Succession Planning
- Life and Health Licensed
Professional Areas of Specialty
Director of New Business Development
- Strategic Retirement Distribution Planning
- Wealth Accumulation Strategies
- Tax Minimization Strategies
- Risk Management
Alex has lectured throughout the nation to top financial service professionals.
His experience includes:
- Mutual of New York (MONY) NY, NY,
- Renaissance Financial Group - St. Louis, MO,
- Sales Mastery Forum - Las Vegas, NV
Alex has also been invited to present educational workshops to:
- Arizona State University
- AZ Dental Association
- AZ Physical Therapy Association
- AZ Physician Assistant Association
- Medtronic Corp.
Alex has continually maintained a high level of community involvement. He has been involved with event coordination and fundraising for:
- Child Help USA
- Best Buddies of Arizona
- ALS Association
- Leukemia Society
- Arizona Cancer Society
- Goodwill of Arizona
- Orchard: Africa
Alex lives in Portsmouth with his wife, Corinne. They have a beautiful daughter named Olivia Grace and two dogs for her to chase. Alex enjoys traveling, cooking, reading, watching sports and competing in occasional BBQ competitions.