Rydan D. Case is a founding Partner of Ironwood Wealth Management, LLC. Ironwood is an Independent Investment Adviser registered with the SEC that specializes in providing clients with diverse products and services to help achieve their goals.
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude at Arizona State University
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) Practitioner
- Life and Health Licensed
- International Association of Registered Financial Consultants (IARFC) - Member
Professional Areas of Specialty
Director of Financial Planning Division
- Strategic Retirement Distribution Planning
- Tax Minimization Strategies
- Estate Tax Planning
- Long Term Care Analysis
- Pension Maximization
- Risk Management Strategies
Rydan has been invited to provide educational workshops for:
- Arizona Better Business Bureau
- Arizona State University
- University of California, Irvine Medical Department
- Intel Corp.
- Medtronic Corp.
Rydan has continually maintained a high level of community enrichment. He has been involved with event coordination and fundraising for:
- Arizona Cancer Society
- ALS Association
- Best Buddies of Arizona
- Leukemia Society
- Goodwill of Arizona
- The Boys and Girls Club
- Big Brother Little Brother
- Every Kid Counts
- Orchard: Africa
Rydan resides in Laguna Niguel, CA with his wife Erin and their two children, Rydan II and Drea. He enjoys hiking, bicycling, traveling abroad, snowboarding, Frisbee golf and bocce ball.