We believe that your financial plan is at the root of all that we do. To build the most powerful financial strategy for you, we utilize a planning-based process to best understand your goals and financial literacy.
Our financial planning process includes:
1. Establishing and defining the client-planner relationshipRelationships are everything at our firm, and we never make any financial recommendations until we fully understand a client, their goals, and their specific circumstances.
2. Gathering client data including goalsOur goal is to provide you with an accurate, adaptable, and well-thought out financial plan. In order to accomplish this, we need to know everything about you. By marrying your current financial situation with your future goals, we will leave no stone unturned.
3. Analyzing and evaluating the client’s current financial statusUnderstanding where you are today is essential to planning for where you want to be tomorrow.
4. Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternativesIn building your plan, we will always provide you with multiple recommendations and educate you on the benefits and setbacks of each. An informed investor is a powerful investor.
5. Implementing the recommendationsIt’s go time! Together, we implement the plan, keeping you informed and updated on progress and changes.
6. Monitoring the recommendationsWe don’t just build a plan and then set it on the shelf to collect dust. We are always monitoring our clients’ plans and investment portfolios, continually tuning and adjusting as needed.
Our comprehensive process is designed to create a plan that helps you achieve both current and long-term goals. Whether you are looking to grow your existing portfolio, need help to ensure the orderly succession of ownership for a family business, are providing care for an aging family member, or are looking to establish a philanthropic legacy, we are here to help.